CLUB & CHAMPIONSHIP RECORDS
The Club and Club Championship Records are available to view using the links below.
Rules for claiming Records:
- Records are based on age at 31st December.
- For a time to be eligible for a club record, it must have been achieved at a club gala or championship, official time trial or open meet.
- Split times are not eligible for records with the exception of the first leg in a relay where official times are recorded not those by coaches on poolside.
- Swimmers must be swimming under the Ilkeston SC name or with DX whilst training on a full time basis with ISC to claim a record.
- Club Championship records can only be set at the Ilkeston SC Club Championships.
If you think you have broken a record, please contact Dan Sloan or Rob Hudson with the following
- Swimmers Name
- Age at 31st December in the year of the swim
- Swim Distance & Stroke
- Time Achieved
- Name and date of meet/gala where time was achieved
Records last updated: 23/10/2016
Note: these downloads consist of PDF documents
Don't have PDF Reader? CLICK HERE to download a free PDF Reader from Adobe